Associate Degree in IT -Infrastructure Management System
For any organization's information technology-infrastructure management (IM) is the Key & vital area. It is important to have a better management of essential IT operation components, such as policies, processes, procedure etc. is needed in order to achieve overall effectiveness.
Infrastructure management is divided into categories of systems management, network management, Security and storage management.
For any organization's information technology-infrastructure management (IM) is the Key & vital area. It is important to have a better management of essential IT operation components, such as policies, processes, procedure, IT equipments/devices, data, Network and its Integration, Storage areas, Disaster Recovery, Redundancy, Security aspects, Services, Skilled human resources, and external contacts (Third Party) is needed in order to achieve overall effectiveness.
Infrastructure management is divided into categories of systems management, network management, Security and storage management. Infrastructure management products are available from a number of vendors including Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Dell, Cisco, 3Com, D-link, Wipro and Oracle, Ingres, Microsoft etc.
Among other purposes, infrastructure management looks for:
- Continuity , Availability & Integrity
- Reduce duplication of effort
- Information on Fingure Tips
- Ensure adherence to standards & Security
- Enhance the flow of information throughout an information system
- Promote adaptability necessary for a changeable environment
- Ensure interoperability among organizational and external entities
- Maintain effectiveness
- change management policies and practices and many more
All business activities depend upon the IT Infrastructure, its planning, management and ongoing IT projects to ensure its effective management
Program Objective :
The Program enable and equips students with competent skill-sets and detailed knowledge of different verticals in the IT infrastructure management sector and helps them to take up any technical responsibilities in the industry.
The Program instills in the students, comprehensive technical knowledge, which are in demand in various industry domain and in the arenas of system administration, operating system administration, PC troubleshooting and maintenance of server operations, information security, routing and switching administration, networking, core server administration, mail server administration, infrastructure management tools, system and network management and wireless network administration.
This unique IT-IMS Bachelor degree Program helps the student to develop their professional IT Infrastructure Management Skills. The B. Sc. IT-IMS Program is tailor-made to hone the IT skills of students and help foster creative and Innovative thinking and ideation. The approach adopted in this Program is unique and Industry oriented, as it explores and experiments with ideas.
3 Years (6 Semesters)
- Unique Features
- Teaching and Assessment
- Career Opportunities
- Any candidate who has passed 12th std OR its equivalent in 10+2 pattern is eligible to apply.
- Candidate who have successfully completed 2 years ITI program after 10th std are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have appeared for final examination and waiting for result can also apply.
(The admission will be granted only on submission of final mark sheet and satisfying the requirements at the time of admission)
IT-IMS Program is designed to effortlessly integrate conceptual knowledge of the IT Infrastructure Management Technology having its unique features like …..
- Strong theoretical knowledge and concepts
- Practical orientation
- Industry projects
- Emphasis on electives
- Emphasis on practical experimentation
- Industry-driven practical training approach
- Faculty and consultants with rich qualitative industry experience
- On-Job Training
- Continuous Assessments
- Seminars and presentation
- Class tests
- Preparatory theory and Practical examination
- End term theory and Practical examination
- The Core Subjects would be IT Infrastructure Management Systems, both in theory and practice.
- The Special Subjects – would be on elective based to broaden perspectives and bring in latitude in the academic Program.
- Along with the balance of theory and practice in the class room, the library & our online educational cloud platform serves as an addition to the learning environment.
- Real-World exposure in the industry is set through assignments and projects to simulate and industry experience.
- Constant updating knowledge of teaching and learning material makes it industry and intellectually relevant
- Enables Student to develop their Soft Skills
- Infrastructure Management and Remote Infrastructure Management Services (IM/RIMS) is an industry which started in 2005, and has been one of the fastest growing areas within the IT sector in the past 5 years.
- As per NASSCOM, approximately 1,00,000 jobs are being created every year worldwide (including the domestic market) in this area:
- 6 BN USD (INR 35000 Cr) industry in the year 2011, growing to become 12 BN USD (INR 70,000 Cr) in the year 2015.
- Over the last five years, the IM/RIM segment has been on an accelerated growth path in India growing at a CAGR of over 25 % per cent. It is estimated that by 2020 IM/RIM can contribute more than a third of total IT services revenues for India.
- Cloud Computing, virtualization, unified communication and green datacenters are fast reshaping the technology infrastructure landscape and provide a unique opportunity for IM/RIM providers in India to build unique offerings and new business models.
- Upon the completion of 3 years degree IT-IMS Program, the students would be able to excel in their career almost in all industry verticals like Manufacturing (SME/ MSME/ Corporate), IT Industries, Chemical, Pharma, Automobile & Ancillaries, Real Estate, Infrastructure, Constructions, Engineering, Healthcare and Hospitals, Government, Education, BFSI, Media & Publication and many more as a….
- Desktop Support Engineer
- Network Support Engineer
- Server Support Engineer
- IT Infrastructure Support Engineer